look at tiles section of struts books
.V
Richard Reyes wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have been task to maintain several jsp web applicatiohumonguosns.
Each application has about 15 humonguos jsp's. Their original designs
are to submit jsp pages to itself so each jsp
contains large volumes of java codes.

From time to time a new feature request comes and there comes the need
to modify this applications. Im planning to gradually shift it to a
better design so it'll be easier for me to maintain and to improve
performance.

Any suggestions on a design template I can take Model 1 or Model 2?
Any other things I should consider in upgrading this applications?

There is a new JSF version in the making but I think it'll take a year
before it can be used on
production version so ill be stuck here for a whilel.

Regards
Richard