From: "James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tag Libraries Users List" <taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: bean:include doesn't work but jsp:include does
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 23:27:19 -0400

First, you should ask on the proper list. That would be the Struts Users List (CC'd on this reply).

I'll help you over there.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gandle, Panchasheel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:04 AM Subject: bean:include doesn't work but jsp:include does

bean:include fails when deployed to production on proper domain, it works fine on local host.

bean:include is not able to connect to proper server/port, it gives
java.net.ConnectException: Tried all: '1' addresses, but could not
connect over HTTP to server: 'servername: port'

although the servername and port printed in exception are right.
This works fine with jsp:include.

Does anybody encountered this and resolved it.
Reply would be highly appreciable.

Thanks
Panchasheel