What you can do is have a jsp for each locale language such as
page_fr.jsp and page_en.jsp.

Your application can store the locale in the user's session object.
Your application can update the session locale when the user switches
between en & fr.

You can have the following forwards for the action in the struts-config.xml:
<forward name="en" path="/WEB-INF/page_en.jsp">
</forward>
<forward name="fr" path="/WEB-INF/page_fr.jsp">
</forward>

In your ActionForm you can:
return mapping.findForward(get the locale language from the session);

HTH,
Glenn