I'm not sure why stopOnError isn't working for you, but why would you *not* want to show as much validation information as possible? I hate forms that tell me I've filled in one field incorrectly, only to complain about another when I fix the reported error...

L.

EROL TEZCAN wrote:

Any suggestion ?

EROL TEZCAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi,

I want to alert to user, when the first error occured on the ActionForm .

To do this I am using stopOnFirstError ppoperty in struts-config.xml like this

But all erros are displayed on the JSP page.

My ActionForm ' s type is ValidatorForm and I am using sturts 1.1

How can I define this ?

Erol

Laurie, Open Source advocate, Java geek and novice blogger:
http://www.holoweb.net/~laurie/