Look at jasper for creating a pdf.

Rafael Taboada wrote:

Hi folks, i'm developing a project in struts, this project is about selling management. When the user selects some articles in order to sell them, there is a module with the client name and the articles list. I need to print that object: the bill. I'm in a hurry and I need ur experience in this kind of things. Do u know how to print bills? I mean, it has to have a format because we'll print in a piece of paper which it has a specific place for the client name and a specific place for the list of articles with its prices and quantity. So I don't know how to do this. Please could u share ur experience?
Perhaps, is there any project about this?.
Thanks in advance