I guess I could use any implementation of a connection pool for a simple
implementation. I just need to use a connection pool for every user (of
course using a smaller number of connections than usually).
The connection pool object will be created only when the user logs in
(if it doesn't exist already). Maybe it would be nice however to return
the first connection quickly and then create the others in a background
thread.
Since there could be a lot of users I should have a max-connection-pools
config-param. When is reached I will remove the connection pools of
user's who haven't used the object recently.

But if there is no implementation of this already, probably this is a
not so good idea after all :-).
That's why I asked on the list before I want to use it.

Tamas