Hi,

Ok, that was the first step.

But you should also change the

<!DOCTYPE struts-config ... >

line in your struts-config.xml to use the struts-config_1_2.dtd instead of struts-config_1_0.dtd.

Hope that it will work now,
Tamas

Swapnil Patil wrote:

Hi Tamas,
   Now I have included stuts1.2.7.jar,  along with
struts-config_1_0.dtd.
struts-config_1_1.dtd.
struts-config_1_2.dtd.
in \webapps\register\WEB-INF\lib

Resorce file path is
\webapps\register\WEB-INF\classes\resources\MessageResource.properties

still I am getting the same error. Every thing other
than this works fine.

--- Tamas Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

1.

Parse Error at line 54 column 65: Element type
"message-resources" must be declared.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type
"message-resources" must be declared.

2.

Parse Error at line 59 column 17: The content of
element type "struts-config" must match
"(data-sources?,form-beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)".

It seems to me that you are using the
struts-config_1_0.dtd.

Only that DTD contains this element definition:

<!ELEMENT struts-config (data-sources?, form-beans?,
global-forwards?, action-mappings?)

The same element in the 1.1 DTD is declared as:

<!ELEMENT struts-config (data-sources?, form-beans?,
global-exceptions?, global-forwards?, action-mappings?, controller?, message-resources*, plug-in*)>

and in 1.2 DTD as:

<!ELEMENT struts-config (display-name?,
description?, data-sources?, form-beans?, global-exceptions?, global-forwards?, action-mappings?, controller?, message-resources*, plug-in*)>

Both have the message-resources element that you
need. So you probably want to use the 1.1 or the 1.2 DTD.

Tamas

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]