Hi,

I've been writting applications with Struts 1.1 + Tomcat 5.5.9 + Eclipse for
a year. Until now, I've been using ActionForm. Now I want to move to
DynaActionForm. ?Is there any problem in using DynaActionForm and ActionForm
in the same application (in the same struts-config.xml file)?

        What I did was to replace a ActionForm definition in my
struts-config.xml
file by a DynaActionForm definition, but I got this error:
"
GRAVE: Parse Error at line 12 column -1: Element "form-bean" does not allow
"form-property" here.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "form-bean" does not allow
"form-property" here.
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.error(Parser2.java:3160)
You probably have this DOCTYPE definition in your struts-config.xml

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
      "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN"
      "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd";>

Try to change it to

    <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
      "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.1//EN"
      "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd";>

or

    <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
      "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.2//EN"
      "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd";>

Support for DynaActionForms was added only in Struts 1.1.

Tamas