> I'm not sure I've understood correctly what you want to do, but here's
> what I would do :
>
> <bean:define
>    id="myBean"
>    value="<%= SomeConstantsHolderClass.CONSTANT_STRING +
> SomeConstantsHolderClass.CONSTANT_STRING %>" />

It's not exactly what I expected, but it's better solution than mine. Ideally I
thought about complete aviodance of <% and %> tags. I wish to use only Struts
tags in order to concatenate two strings and put them as an action property for

I thought that using <% and %> in Struts-driven applications is rather bad idea
for common things. Such form action with parameter is probably common thing...
Was I right?

Best regards,
Konrad Billewicz