you got to specify the target in the href or form action
or whatever method you are using it....

From: "Rivka Shisman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: forward to a new window
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:11:04 +0200

Hi friends

I would like to know if there is a way of forwarding a request to a new
explorer window.

For example, in the current window I have a list of books and a link to
a book details page for each book in the list - how do I open the book
details in a new window using Struts?

Thanks

Rivka

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **