Fra: Senthilrajan VS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 16. august 2005 11:08
Til: Sturts Mailing list
Emne: Session Problem

Hi all,

I am having serious session problem in some of the browsers(Not all).
I'm using struts. In the Action class I am using

HttpSession Session=request.getSession(true);

to get the session and I'm keep on calling this action for different
condition. The problem is For each request it is creating the new
session and I'm not able to get the session values. Please help me to
come out of this problem

Thanks & Regards,
SenthilRajan VS

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.