I wonder if it is a proper way to do it because
the 1st query displays a no of rows with different group ids.
Can the <html:link> pass a value to Action?
If it can, it is excellent.

Should it be done like this?
change the layout from a no of links <html:link>
to a no of forms <html:form>
In each form, it has hidden value of group id.

How will you do this? Thank you very much for your help.