On 10/4/05, Preston CRAWFORD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No. What information would be useful and relevant? Struts-config? The
> form bean itself? The action, the JSP? I didn't want to overload the
> list, obviously.

In the following code how do you populate and set the myArrayList property
of the myFormBean?
If all the myFormBean instances have a reference to the same ArrayList or
the ArrayLists are not the same
but the items from the ArrayList reference the same objects then all users
modify and see the same
values...

<c:if test="${! empty myFormBean.myArrayList}">
<c:forEach items="${myFormBean.myArrayList}" var="item"
varStatus="loop">
<c:out value="${item.memberField}" /><br />
</c:forEach>
</c:if>

Preston

Tamas