displaytag does it, and it's in sample screens on sf.net.
displaytag should be included in struts!
Also... using logic tag is deprecated. use jstl instead.

.V

Murray Collingwood wrote:
Hi all

Bean 1 has a property, a list of Bean 2s.

I want to display these on the screen but I don't want to display repeated occurrences of the same value from Bean 1. For example, lets assume Bean 1 is surname and Bean 2 is first names, and we have families, and what I want is something like:

Smith           Tom
    Mary
    Freddy
Jones           John