Hi Hermod,

The Shale Tiles view handler tries to map the view id to a tile
definition by dropping the extension. In my case, I have a tile
definition '/charts/measures/measureWizardSelectSystemEvent', so when
the view '/charts/measures/measureWizardSelectSystemEvent.jsf' is
invoked (in my case as a view state in the dialog flow), the Shale
Tiles view handler intercepts it and delegates the rendering of the
view to the tile definition.