I use Shale, Tiles and MyFaces. The main reason for moving over is
that JSF is being pushed by Sun as the standard for J2EE user
interfaces, and is getting picked up by some of the big companies like
Oracle, so I think it will gain a lot of momentum and support from
most vendors. I also like the fact that your backing java beans don't
need to implement any interfaces or extend base classes, which leaves
your presentation java code more independent of the JSF APIs.