Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:48 AM
Subject: odd return error

Hello
In my Action I am creating an object and storing it in
a db.  It works fine.  The next line I then call a
method on the object, does some lookups printoutsa
proof that it is working and then on the return gets

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:372)

It is a boolean method that just returns a computed
boolean value that I have a println proving that the
falue is false.  I have upgraded to 5.5.12 and the
latest 1.2.8 struts.  Can anyone provide any insight?
Thank you.