On 12/1/05, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, considering I started work a couple of hours ago, no, nothing yet :)
<snip/>

You mean its going to take you more than two hours? ;-)

But seriously, thanks for sharing the paragraph below, thats exactly
what I was looking for, a sneak preview of your thoughts about the
"compatibility layer".

One other question - ti/phase2 is already there, and ti/phase1 comes
next? Are we counting down, whats the insight into the nomenclature?

-Rahul