From: Gary Feidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:31 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to use logic iterate...

If you have a getDmaMarket and setDmaMarket property on your form, I
would do the following:

<logic:iterate id="rowIndex" property=" dmaMarket"
type="com.ubs.eq.na.lynx.model.client.DmaMarket">
  <bean:write name="rowIndex" property="country" /> </logic:iterate>

This will display your data, but it looks like you are trying to edit
the list by displaying it in <input/> tags.  You may want to rethink
that, and use another page to edit each item individually.

Just my 2 cents,

Gary

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/10/2006 10:39:33 AM >>>
 Hi All,
I have the below logic , and I need to loop thriugh the Dmamarket Array
using struts and Set the form attribute..
My form has dmaMarket[] as an attribute.
<%
                DmaMarket[] dmaArray =
(DmaMarket[])session.getAttribute(Constants.ATTRIBUTE_EU_DMAMARKET_LIST)
;
                if( dmaArray == null){
                        out.println("ArrayIsNull");}
                else{
                        for (int i=0; i < dmaArray.length; i++)
                        {
                     DmaMarket dma = dmaArray[i];
                     out.println( dma.getCountry());
                }
       }%>

I am using this struts code ... but it doesn't work can anyone tell me
where I am doing wrong.

                <logic:iterate id="eudmamarket" indexId="rowIndex"
length="2"

type="com.ubs.eq.na.lynx.model.client.DmaMarket[]"
                                        name="<%=
Constants.ATTRIBUTE_EU_DMAMARKET_LIST %>">
                                        <%
                                        String name =
"newClientForm.dmaMarket["+ rowIndex + "]";
                                        %>

><b><bean:write
name="<%=name %>" property="country" /></b></td>
onfocus="this.select()" size="10"
                                        value="<bean:write
name="<%=name
%>" property="country" />" ></td>

                </logic:iterate>

Thanks.
Sn

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version.  This message is
provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a
solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial
instruments.

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information and may be used only by the person or entity to
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email/fax is not the
intended recipient or his or her agent, the reader is hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email/fax is
prohibited. If you have received this email/fax in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.