There's an old implementation here:

Look for 'Message Resources Impls', there is a version of the struts- example (Mailreader) that uses a database instead of property files.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

On Feb 24, 2006, at 1:26 PM, Jim Reynolds wrote:

Laurie Thanks for the email ....

That is what I would like to do... and hear this talked about quite a bit.
Problem is I do not know where to begin. This bit
resource bundle implementation that loads its content from the database.
Then configure Struts with a custom ResourceBundleFactory (in
struts-config.xml) which will create instances of your ResourceBundle
implementation as needed.
Is there anyway you could explain a bit more at depth what is required
here? I would like to be able to create a resource bundle
implementation that does this, but I don't know if I start by
extending a class? Or where I begin my thought process here.

Anyway you could explain a bit more in depth?

Thanks