Hello,
if you want, you can ue JSPTabControl which is taglib which manage tabs in
your JSP. JSPTabControl gives you several features like keep the last tabs
selected after posting a form, Get the name of tab which is selected into
your action struts,...
You can set a state for a tab (READ, FORBIDDEN) to for instance display your
FORBIDDEN tab with red color.

You can find JSPTabControl at http://jsptabcontrol.sourceforge.net/

Regards Angelo

2006/5/27, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 5/26/06, A. Lotfi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   How to use struts and tiles to have like this example :

http://www.assortedinternet.com/tiles-documentation/examples/summariesTabs.jsp

I used to use that layout, but I switched to Struts Menu a long time ago:
   http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net/

Also, search the user list archives for posts by Michael Jouravlev,
who has another project with a nice tabbed layout.

I think this is the source code for the tabbed Tiles layout you linked to:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/sandbox/trunk/tiles-documentation/src/webapp/layouts/tabsLayout.jsp?revision=328777&view=markup

HTH,
--
Wendy