CipherTrust, the global market leader in messaging security, provides layered security solutions to stop inbound and outbound messaging threats.

http://www.ciphertrust.com/

If you know Struts, you know that there is no shortage of opportunities, and if you know your stuff (you know who you are) my employer is looking for you. CipherTrust is looking for Java Developers who work well in a team environment. Contract positions are possible, but applicants seeking perm will take priority over those seeking contract. CipherTrust is currently seeking Java developers with solid skills in the following areas:

Required Skills:
• Minimum 4 years experience as a developer working with Java (Servlet, JSP) • Minimum 3 years experience with Struts (html, css, javascript, Tiles, Struts-Menu, etc)
 • Minimum 3 years experience with MySql
 • Minimum 3 years experience with Database design, SQL, JDBC
• Minimum 3 years experience with Unix (pref. FreeBSD) and Linux (any flavor)

Bonus points:
 • AJAX
 • Spring

Interested candidates should send me (offlist of course) their resume in Word, PDF, or whatever you like.

--
James Mitchell