From: Adam Gordon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 10:05 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Redirect from tile controller

If you are using TilesRequestProcessor as your controller (and it's
probably not limited to this class) you can extend it to add any methods

you need to call from an Action's execute(...) method.  The trick is
getting an instance of the controller from within the action - and I
don't know how to do that off hand.

I've previously asked this question but did not receive a satisfactory
response - someone suggested that it might be on the request - it
wasn't.

-adam