Hi,

  I don't know if I have you understands, but I think that this mail of
Eric Givler responds to your question....

You'd need to rebuild the second list on the posting of the form, i.e.
1. get value selected from first list
2. invoke method to refresh dependent list based on user prm from fist list
3. place that list into a request attribute to read on the page.

Here's a code snippet.  The prepareLOVs is called on a post-back event:

public void prepareLOVs(ActionForm form,
                      HttpServletRequest request)
    throws Exception
{
 MyForm myform = (MyForm) form;
 String strCountyId = myform.getCounty_id();
 AppModule am = new AppModuleImpl( request.getRemoteUser() );
 List municipalities = am.getPaMunicipalitiesView( strCountyId );
 request.setAttribute ( Constants.MUNICIPALITIES_LOV , municipalities );