From: Niniva Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:26 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: How to pass data from one Action class to another Action class?

Hello,

  If my Action class's success path is another Action class, not a jsp, how do
I pass data from one Action class to the other Action class?
  Both of my action classes are associated with the same form bean. I was
setting the method A of the common form bean in one Action class and doing getA
in the 2nd Action class, but instead of getting the value I set, I am getting
back 0.

  Thanks in advance.
  Regards,
  NRay