Hi Prakash,
If you can display the value of the textarea at readonly, you can use
FormView.
This taglib is enable to manage state in your JSP for your form HTML
elements.
Eg : generate <textarea value="INPUT_VALUE" ></textarea> (at READ-WRITE
state)
and INPUT_VALUE (at READ_ONLY state). You manage state into action.

If you are interested you can found FormView at
http://formview.sourceforge.net/

Regards Angelo

2006/11/9, Prakash Inuganti -X (pinugant - Digital-X, Inc. at Cisco) <