Hi, I help moderate messages on this list.  You are not subscribed.  I let
this message through because it is not spam, but you need to subscribe
before any more can come through.

Thanks.

On 11/29/06, prkumar_1234 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I got some problem in struts can you please help me.

1) in jsp iam displaying values from javabean in textboxes.(i can
change
these values)
2) when i submit with modified values , iam doing validation in
formbean.
3) When validatio fails i formbean returning to same jsp but it is
displaying old values not modified values

can you give me some hint how to do this.

thank you verymuch