Hi all,

I'd like to load a file containing the parameters to connect to DB at the
application startup. In the S2 documentation I read about the "key
initialization parameters" (http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/webxml.html)
and so I add the 2 lines <init-param> to my web.xml like this :
<filter>
       <filter-name>action2</filter-name>
       <filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher
</filter-class>
       <init-param>
               <param-name>config</param-name>
               <param-value>appConfig.xml</param-value>
       </init-param>
       <init-param>
               <param-name>configProviders</param-name>
               <param-value>
app.core.configuration.ApplicationConfigurationProvider</param-value>
       </init-param>
</filter>

The appConfig.xml is the file where I have my configuration, it is supposed
to be at the root (/WEB-INF/), and the
app.core.configuration.ApplicationConfigurationProvider is the class
implementing ConfigurationProvider interface as said in the doc.
In the init() method of the Provider, I just add "System.out.println("--Init
plugin begin--");" but it never appears in the log, and I cannot see
anything neither about the xml file nor the Provider.

Maybe, I'm totally wrong and there is a better way to load the file where I
configure my DB connection?

I'm a little confused, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastien