Nope, same result... Here is the code and output -

---CODE
Please verify the details of your <s:property value="#parameters.addrType"/>
address below -
        <s:property value="%{#parameters.addrType == 'billing'}"/>

---RESULT
Please verify the details of your billing address below -
        false

I'm not sure how much it matters, but I am working with a snapshot of 2.0.2
that I built a while back. If this is an issue, I can replace any jars to
see if that fixes the problem.

-Wes