On 1/30/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Is there anything else that I need to do for URL
> validation besides declaring in validation.xml?

You need to provide more information. ActionForm
class, how you're mapping from action => validation
(bean name or action name), does any *other*
validation on the same page work, etc.

Also are you expecting the client side validation to work for this?
There is no client URL validation - only sever side.

Niall

P.S. The struts-examples webapp shipped with 1.3.5 has a "type"
validator form that includes a URL validated field.

Dave