I forgot to mention:

Struts - version struts2-api-2.0.1
Tiles - version struts2-tiles-plugin-2.0.1

On 30/01/07, Gonçalo Luiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

After a few days fighting with Struts2 and Tiles2 I decided to ask in
the mailing list: does actually anybody managed to get them to work
together? I tried different approaches:

1 - Use a listener in web.xml -> got an error that kept tomcat
throwing 404 error
2 - use a servlet in web.xml -> all went to until I used a tile result
type which threw a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tiles/TilesContext

The TILES2 test app does not use struts. The tiles showcase app is
using struts1.

Now can anybody send me a web.xml and struts.xml (and hopefully
tiles-config.xml) files that actually work altogether (i already
digged into all separated working example for each one of them)?

Thank you very much.
--
Gonçalo Luiz

--