On 1/30/07, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just to clarify my motiviation so you know I'm not just being a wanker :)
... I believe wikis are a fantastic way for all users, not just project
devs, to share information with one another in a persistent way.  Because
of that, I always like to see a link to it front and center on any project
I might use.  The link IS still there, I just think it could be a little
easier to find and not buried down a layer or two, i.e., on
struts.apache.org somewhere in the nav bar, especially if it isn't
immediately obvious what layers need to be traversed to get to it.

The Struts 2 wiki is still new, and there isn't much there. The Struts
1 wiki is better, but I don't think its the first place I'd send
someone for information about the product.

The lifecycle of a Struts product tends to be very long, and so we
like to keep the documentation for all the GA releases available
online indefinately. Right now, the wiki's aren't being archived with
the rest of the documentation. I don't know if that's possible with
the Struts 1 moin-moin wiki, but it is something that we could do with
the Struts 2 confluence wiki.

Technically, all of the Struts 2 documentation is a wiki, except for
the first page. Anyone who files a CLA with the ASF is welcome to
contribute. I don't think you can get any more "front and center" than
that :)

-Ted.