try:

&

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 1/31/2007 2:58 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Struts 1.3.5 - Validate for "&" in mask validator

Hi,

Maybe this is more of a Regular Expressions question than struts, but please
help me if you can. I'm using Mask validator in Struts 1.3.5 and I'm not
able to include "&" symbol in the regular expression for the mask. I intend
to allow the user to enter "&" inside the text box but, even after giving an
escape character in the expression, it is not accepting the symbol. All
other validations are working fine and even this mask is working fine when I
remove the "&" symbol.

Is there any way I can include "&" inside the regular expression for mask?

Thanks.

-Pushkar