Hi all (sorry for the previous unterminated mail),

I would like to know if S2 provides a solution to manage user
authentication.
I also would like to know if someone could lead me to best practice for user
creation / authentication to a web application. I'm worried about security
after the user has logged in, because of the parameters that appear in the
request. For example, the request that leads to user informations
modification shows the id of this user in the request, so I've to control
that the user id in the request is the same than the one in session (in the
user object stored in session after login).
Do you have some best practices to help me...?

thanks in advance

Sebastien