--- shahab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How do I download 2.0.5 or the jar that you changed?

The JAR that I changed is
struts2-pell-multipart-plugin-2.0.4.jar; you already
have it. FWIW I'm having a different issue that may or
may not be related, so I don't know if making the same
change will work or if I just broke things worse by
making the change.

If you're not using the Pell plugin then you can
probably just remove the JAR from WEB-INF/lib and you
may not have the problem at all.

d.