Do you have the web.xml init-param "actionPackages" listing the package that the action is in?

/Ian

Dave Newton wrote:
--- Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What do I need to do to make @Result annotations on
my action methods work?

What doesn't work/what are the symptoms? I had it
working under 2.0.4 (w/ the 2.0.4 jars, anyway) until
it seemed I wouldn't be able to use it because of an
apparent conflict of interests between slashes in
action names and the zero-config.

Do you have slashes turned on?

Dave

____________________________________________________________________________________ Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.