I am thinking of disabling the linjk and the button once the user
presses the button or the link.  The articles taht went through for
dobule submit issue need a whole of changes in my app. I am past that
change now.

Any other options to be suggessted.

Thanks Dave for your time.

regards,
Chandra

On 2/8/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- Uday Karrothi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Dave?

Hi?

You are probably dealing with a typical double-submit
issue.

Dave