On 2/13/07, Shuai Zheng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I will suggest you to wait for the next release, because there are really
some critical bugs in the 2.0.5 (especially the bug on select tag).

If you mean not being able to select non-string types, the only fix
we've had so far breaks a lot of the tests,

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1711

so we haven't applied it to 2.0.6 yet (just the head, which is tagged
2.1.x now).

If you know of other critical issues, be sure that they have been
reported through JIRA for 2.0.6. If a problem isn't listed in JIRA,
then we don't know it exists :)

-Ted.