> for sure, i already put struts2-core-2.0.6.jar  in my lib folder
> and inside that, there is struts-default.xml in the root folder
> if i remove my struts-pensiun.xml and put into just struts.xml
> everything work fine.
> is there any bug in this release.
> thx

This seems to be a problem in Struts (I have encountered exactly the same
problem).

If you put the contents of of your struts.xml into another file (let's say
struts-site.xml) and include that from struts.xml before the other
configuration file the package is picked up correctly.

I guess that the configuration data isn't exported by the config loader before
another external file is included.

If my workaround works for you I suggest posting a bug report.

Philip