From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:52 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Ajax Requirement

JWP doesn't offer ready-made components such as this (yet!!), but it
*does* make developing them very simple (and without you having to code
Javascript usually)... this particular case is actually one of our
cookbook examples, so I suppose you could in fact say it offer this
particular item :)

Frank

Musachy Barroso wrote:
> If you are using the "autocompleter" tag, this is done already, and
> there is
> an example on showcase. If not, you will have to do everything my hand,
for
> which I would recommend using a framework that already has it, like
> AjaxTags, not sure if Java Web Parts has something like this also,
Frank?

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect