This might be well out of your reach, but I did as you said and downloaded
the config browser plugin. Under namespaces I can see

default
/config-browser
/com/bubbleclip/web/example

When I click one of the actions an exception occurs and I am told that

"FreeMarker template error!

Expression extension is undefined on line 15, column 89 in
config-browser/showConfig.ftl.
The problematic instruction:
==> ${extension} [on line 15, column 87 in
config-browser/showConfig.ftl]"

Is there a configuration error on my part perhaps? Even the config-browser
actions show this exception.