Hi All,

            How do you utilize the s:submit tag in conjunction with
'Action Wildcards'.  On my form I have 3 buttions:

            one to display tabular results, and the other 2 to display
graphs.  Here is my code excerpt.

                <s:submit type="button" action="%{'queryResult'}"

                         templateDir="mytemplates" label="Query Result"
/>

                <s:submit type="button" action="%{'asrTrend'}"

                         templateDir="mytemplates" label="ASR Trend" />

                <s:submit type="button" value="%{'mhtTrend'}"

                   templateDir="mytemplates"    label="MHT Trend" />

      I want to have the abilty to define a *Action in the struts.xml
file that will allow these three submissions to use separate methods.

Thanks,

Leon