Check for a predefined pattern of characters in a filter,as you have suggested,
(probably read from xml) and forward to an error page if you find any.

-----Original Message-----
From: rapsy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:50 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Cross site scripting issue

Hi All,

I am trying to find a best solution to prevent Cross site scripting attacks.
I wrote a method to filter out all the bad characters. But my questions is
where should I call this method?
AT the form level, in setters method r action level or use a filter.

I think filter is a good option but I am not sure how to implement that.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks