Balsi wrote:
hi all,

Wonder if you can help me on that one:

I have an iteration over a collection of beans in my jsp site. I itererate
on the list and generate a table with a row for each bean.
The first attribute of the table is an index (its the primary key of the
record in a database) now id like to do the following:
I like to display the id as a link and if the user clicks on it i want to
open a new site with all the beans information displayed.
Is there a possibility to pass a certain bean with that link? I would like
to prevent passing all the attributes over the url...

Pass a bean? No. But you don't have to pass all the attributes, either: just pass the bean's id. Then, you can re-fetch the bean/object from the database using the passed id.

L.