Am Donnerstag, 15. März 2007 schrieb Dave Newton:
> --- Piero Sartini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- code ---
>
> Are you sure you are using the right Action to reach
> the JSP? I cannot duplicate the problem with identical
> code. (I am not using JSPX, although I'm not sure that
> would matter.)

Uh - you are right. My fault, sorry. I created a result in my Login action
that presented the profile jsp if some data was missing. I added the list for
the select box to the Profile action ...

Redirect to Profile action instead of just displaying the jsp seams to be
better ;) Guess I need a lot more practice with s2.

Piero.