--- Avinash Wable wrote:
> I would like to hear some advices about migrating to
> Struts 2.

Step 1: Determine if you have an actual need to
migrate to Struts 2.

> Before that I want to know whether I can use Struts
> 2 with Tiles 1, if yes how?

I don't know if you even can, but I'm not sure why
you'd want to if you could; AFAIK the plugin is for
Tiles2.

> 2. Also I have configured Struts2 in my application
> with Struts1 plug-in so that current application
> works fine with .do extension. And I can easily use
> .action to distinguish Struts 2 actions.

If you want to run them in *parallel* that's a
different story.

> b.    Now how can I use these tiles in my new JSPs
> those are using Struts2 tags and actions?

The Tiles 1/2 DTDs are different; this will probably
be an issue.

d.