Forget Ruby, use SQL On Rails.

http://www2.sqlonrails.org/

Larry

On 3/20/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- Leon Rosenberg wrote:
> [...] integrated full stack scripting language which

> lacks everything a good language needs...

Hey, maybe we should have yet another "what is a
scripting language" or, better yet, "static vs.
dynamic vs. strong vs. weak typing" argument.

Nah; I've got LtU for that. All I know is that I can
write correct, functional applications in whatever
paradigm I want to, and my favorite (and most
productive) environments are Smalltalk, Ruby, and
Lisp.

d.