I am using  tiles definitions in my actionforward

           <action path="/action/manage/entity/viewEntity"
  type="com.reisys.fema.ognt.web.action.manage.entity.ViewEntityAction">
      <forward name="success"  path="forward.view.entity"/>
              </action>

          <definition name="forward.view.entity"  extends="ogntlayout">
      <put name="body"  value="/jsp/manage/entity/adminViewEntity.jsp"  />
      </definition>
      Is there a  way I can add parameters to an actionforward which uses tiles
definition ?
      If its not  tiles I can append to actionForward.getActionPath()  what in
case of tiles , how can I append parameters   at runtime ?
  Thanks & Regards