The tree tag needs more documentation. I have it on my todo list for
2.1(read: Dave could you help on this one on the wiki? :) )

musachy

On 3/20/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Brian Thompson wrote:
> Do you know if the childCollectionProperty has to be
> a Set, or can it be anything that implements the
> Collection interface?

That I don't know (and I don't have the source in
front of me) but I would hope any Collection would
work...

Famous last words ;)

> Also, is there any way to force
childCollectionProperty
> to look in the action class containing the rootNode
object,
> or does the set of children *have* to be a property
of the
> rootNode object?

That I also don't know, so I wonder why I'm replying
to this at all! I would have assumed that children
needed to belong to the root node, since that's kind
of the definition of a tree.

d.