I tried to apply the patch that is in JIRA - but it does not work. I guess it
is not only the change in the JavaScript but somewhere in the Java classes as
well.

Is there a prepackaged 2.0.7 somewhere? Or do I have to build it by myself?

Need to present s2 soon and it would be great if I get this to work till then.

Regards,
        Piero